Data-driven Strategies for Recruitment, Enrollment, and Retention
ecently, HAI CEO Emily Coleman sat down with Dave Capitano, the leader of Baker Tilly’s higher education practice, to discuss the many ways data can be used to help institutions develop robust and sustainable enrollment plans.
In this episode of Baker Tilly’s Higher Ed Advisor podcast series, Emily and Dave discussed:
- How higher education institutions can harness the power of data to overcome challenges
- The importance of taking a multivariate approach to studying student behavior and what it takes to really understand the effect financial aid offers have on enrollment
- The benefits of developing predictive models for each stage of the student lifecycle
- How data helps schools target resources efficiently
- Best practices in storing and saving admission, enrollment, and student financial data
- Planning for shifting demographics and the future of higher ed
- And much more….
A recording of the podcast is now available here.
To learn more about our work in higher education in general, visit our higher ed solutions page.